Marriott | Long Beach
Long Beach, CA
The Long Beach Marriott is a marquee property within the chain, and serves as a central hub to all the best that Southern California has to offer. An 18-hole golf course, expanded fitness center, two pools, four unique dining venues, and more had all been recently renovated, helping to once again place this property among the elite within the region.
Reinvent the hotel’s fitness amenity as part of an extensive hotel-wide renovation project to provide guests with an updated travel & leisure experience.
AFP worked closely with the Long Beach project team to ensure all Marriott requirements were followed, while standard building codes and electrical needs were met. The fitness amenity received a total revamp, including new flooring, wall treatments, mirrors, cabinetry, accessories, ceilings and lighting. Decorative glass walls provide views of the two beautiful pools that serve as a backdrop for guests working out on the treadmills and elliptical trainers.
AFP assisted in providing a Preventative Maintenance agreement for the facility and extensive general safety training for all staff to ensure proper working equipment for all of the heavily anticipated guest use.
“AFP was instrumental in working with our project team to bring forth a new fitness facility that we are very proud of and our guests are raving about,” commented George Maragos, General Manager, Long Beach Marriott.
Equipment & Technology
- Star Trac E Trx Treadmills with Integrated Personal Viewing Screens
- Star Trac Total Body Trainers with Embedded Lcd Touch Screens & Tv
- Stat Trac Upright Bikes with Embedded Lcd Touch Screens & Tv
- Star Trac Recumbent Bikes With Embedded Lcd Touch Screens & Tv
- Star Trac Impact Club Strength Equipment
- Urethane Dumbbells with Racks & Benches
- Stretching Area with Advantage Line Mats & Stability Balls