AFP Delivers Two Spectacular Fitness Facilities in the Heart of New York City
Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Amenities Bring Added Luxury to the New Eventi Hotel And Residency at 835 Sixth Avenue
NEW YORK– August 19, 2010 – Advantage Fitness Products (AFP), the leading provider of fitness facility design, supply and service, finished one of its most ambitious projects to date, with the completion of two unique fitness centers at The Eventi – a Kimpton Hotel and Beatrice Luxury Residences located atop 835 Sixth Avenue, in New York’s fashion district.
AFP has designed two separate gyms that will serve the wellness needs of both short-term hotel guests and long-term residents respectively.
The hotel’s fitness center boasts a wide variety of amenities including personal viewing screens, new feature rich cardio equipment and functional training tools like exercise balls and stretch bands.
Like the hotel’s fitness center, the residential fitness space was engineered with an equivalent level of detail and care, but tailored to accommodate and entertain users that will no doubt visit the gym several times a week. The facility offers a deeper selection of strength equipment and complementary items including free weights, core and balance focused stations and an array of dumbbells and accessories.
“The Eventi is truly an exceptional property. Our local team worked very closely with the developer to meet their expectations of providing both quality equipment and an exceptional guest experience. The building itself displays an energy and such an inviting feel that frankly makes it very easy to transition into the fitness space”, Bryan Green, President of AFP. “We’re confident that hotel guests and residents alike will quickly understand and appreciate the care and planning that went into this beautiful offering.”
The Eventi and Residences at Beatrice Luxury Rentals are the latest in a lineup of mixed use hotel and residence installations that AFP has successfully completed across the country such as the Ritz Carlton- L.A. LIVE and the Mondrian South Beach.
- Oct 21, 2014: Woodruff Companies Makes Fitness a Top Priority for Residents
- Oct 6, 2014: AvalonBay Showcases Sophisticated Wellness Space In New Fairfax, VA Community
- Oct 1, 2014: Falcon Pacific Situates New Wellness Space in San Francisco’s Next Iconic Residence
- Sep 25, 2014: Caruso Affiliated Brings Wellness Inspired Living to Beverly Hills
- Sep 16, 2014: Irvine Company Integrates Dynamic Wellness Space in Newport Beach, CA
- Sep 9, 2014: Middle Georgia State College Opens Student Wellness and Recreation Center
- Sep 4, 2014: Lewis Apartment Communities Introduces New Recreational-Inspired Wellness Property
- Aug 14, 2014: Inspired Fitness Amenity Found at Broadstone Little Italy
- Aug 8, 2014: WTS International Drives Health and Community for Corporate Financial Giant
- Aug 4, 2014: Sydell Group Opens The Line Hotel Amidst LA’s Cultural Hub
- Jul 22, 2014: Essex Property Trust Strategically Redesigns Residential Fitness Amenity
- Jun 26, 2014: Essex Property & Trust Attracts Fitness-Focused Residents
- Jun 20, 2014: New Norwalk, CT Residential Development Takes the Stress Out of Fitness
- Jun 17, 2014: Prometheus REG Rejuvenates Cupertino Fitness Amenity
- May 28, 2014: BRE®’s Newly Unveiled Sunnyvale Community Presents Stunning Living Space for Gen Y
- May 27, 2014: Stony Brook Commons Competes with Boston’s Top Urban Developments
- May 20, 2014: Wellness Encapsulates Irvine Company’s Santa Clara Gateway Project
- May 15, 2014: AvalonBay Offers Well-Balanced Health Club Experience
- May 7, 2014: AvalonBay Brings Inspiring Live/Work Space to San Francisco
- May 5, 2014: The Shores Marina del Rey Adds a Tech-Spin on the Coastal Community