AFP Delivers Two Spectacular Fitness Facilities in the Heart of New York City
Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Amenities Bring Added Luxury to the New Eventi Hotel And Residency at 835 Sixth Avenue
NEW YORK– August 19, 2010 – Advantage Fitness Products (AFP), the leading provider of fitness facility design, supply and service, finished one of its most ambitious projects to date, with the completion of two unique fitness centers at The Eventi – a Kimpton Hotel and Beatrice Luxury Residences located atop 835 Sixth Avenue, in New York’s fashion district.
AFP has designed two separate gyms that will serve the wellness needs of both short-term hotel guests and long-term residents respectively.
The hotel’s fitness center boasts a wide variety of amenities including personal viewing screens, new feature rich cardio equipment and functional training tools like exercise balls and stretch bands.
Like the hotel’s fitness center, the residential fitness space was engineered with an equivalent level of detail and care, but tailored to accommodate and entertain users that will no doubt visit the gym several times a week. The facility offers a deeper selection of strength equipment and complementary items including free weights, core and balance focused stations and an array of dumbbells and accessories.
“The Eventi is truly an exceptional property. Our local team worked very closely with the developer to meet their expectations of providing both quality equipment and an exceptional guest experience. The building itself displays an energy and such an inviting feel that frankly makes it very easy to transition into the fitness space”, Bryan Green, President of AFP. “We’re confident that hotel guests and residents alike will quickly understand and appreciate the care and planning that went into this beautiful offering.”
The Eventi and Residences at Beatrice Luxury Rentals are the latest in a lineup of mixed use hotel and residence installations that AFP has successfully completed across the country such as the Ritz Carlton- L.A. LIVE and the Mondrian South Beach.
- Feb 11, 2014: The Proehlific Club at Forest Oaks Scores Hole in One with AFP-Designed Fitness Center
- Jan 16, 2014: The Hesby Raises Bar on Residential Fitness Amenities
- Dec 4, 2013: AFP Welcomes Heather Lynn to its Team as a Director of Marketing and Communications
- Oct 11, 2013: AFP Welcomes Danielle Bogaty to its Team as a Director of Business Development
- Aug 16, 2013: CSULB Rec adds exciting new dimension to award winning Wellness Center
- Jul 31, 2013: Avalon Irvine II Enhances the Extensive Lineup of Avalon Bay Communities’ Premiere Properties
- Apr 25, 2013: Alliance Residential’s ICIS Glendale Property Helps Redefine Local Landscape
- Apr 25, 2013: AFP Welcomes Back Michael Severance to its Northeast Management Team
- Apr 16, 2013: AFP Welcomes Peter Gubb to its Northeast Management Team
- Jan 15, 2013: Mega multifamily Shores project set to open Q1. AFP President-CEO Bryan Green featured in Media Q&A
- Nov 27, 2012: AFP participates in its 3rd collaborative design and refitting of prized mid-city property
- Oct 2, 2012: Mesa Partners unveils eco-savvy & LEED Certified student focused housing with The LOOP
- Sep 10, 2012: AFP assists the Boston Harbor Hotel with a fitness refresh at the award winning Spa at Rowes Wharf
- Aug 1, 2012: Hotel Nikko Completes Refresh of All Fitness Facility Equipment
- Jul 20, 2012: Hilton Los Cabos upgrades its award winning Spa & Fitness amenity
- Jun 23, 2012: AFP Educational Series – Spotlight on Kinesis
- Apr 2, 2012: Marquis Coeur d’Alene Resort Undergoes Substantial Renovation to the Delight of Guests
- Mar 8, 2012: Technogym® and Advantage Fitness Products® Announce Strategic Partnership
- Feb 22, 2012: AFP Expands its Presence in New England with Fitness Industry Veteran Mike Benoit
- Jan 26, 2012: California State University, Northridge announces the opening of its new Student Recreation Center