AFP Brings Two Luxury Fitness Centers to L.A LIVE’S Exclusive Ritz Carlton Hotel & Residences
AFP Designs New Fitness Center In West Coast’s Version of “Time’s Square”
LOS ANGELES – July 6, 2010 - Advantage Fitness Products (AFP), a leading provider of full-service fitness facility planning, design, supply and service, recently unveiled its latest installation at Ritz Carlton-L.A.LIVE, featuring luxury fitness centers in the Ritz’s new hotel and residences.
AFP was challenged with creating two separate facilities within the same floor – one devoted to hotel guests, and the other to long-term residents. AFP placed its emphasis on the unique nuances of design, spatial layout and equipment selection to maximize space in both facilities while still maintaining the quality gold standard that the Ritz Carlton has continued to deliver world-wide.
“The Ritz Carlton- L.A.LIVE project reinforces AFPs ability to serve the most high-profile properties in the country, delivering a level of quality that’s commensurate with that most-respected luxury brands in the world,” said Bryan Green CEO and President of AFP. “We’re proud to have delivered fitness environments that maintain a seamless experience between the fitness centers and the luxurious amenities and details that characterize the entire property.”
Led by Director of Commercial Sales Rob Newkirk, AFP provided a world-class and comprehensive lineup of state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, strength training and free weight products; as well a host of specialized training aids were supplied to serve resident’s every need.
The Ritz Carlton- L.A.LIVE is the latest in an extensive line-up of hotel fitness center installations that AFP has successfully completed for the leading brands in the hospitality industry, including Four Seasons Resorts, Disneyland Hotels, Princess Cruise lines, W Hotels, and many more.
L.A. LIVE is in the heart of the city synonymous with entertainment, offering the most exciting selection of event venues. Home to the STAPLES Center, Nokia Theatre, L.A.LIVE, Club Nokia and the GRAMMY Museum, L.A.LIVE is where L.A. comes alive with the best music entertainment and events. With 20 restaurants, bowling, a 14-screen cinema and two luxury hotels, L.A.LIVE is the place to dine, play and stay in Los Angeles.
- Feb 11, 2014: The Proehlific Club at Forest Oaks Scores Hole in One with AFP-Designed Fitness Center
- Jan 16, 2014: The Hesby Raises Bar on Residential Fitness Amenities
- Dec 4, 2013: AFP Welcomes Heather Lynn to its Team as a Director of Marketing and Communications
- Oct 11, 2013: AFP Welcomes Danielle Bogaty to its Team as a Director of Business Development
- Aug 16, 2013: CSULB Rec adds exciting new dimension to award winning Wellness Center
- Jul 31, 2013: Avalon Irvine II Enhances the Extensive Lineup of Avalon Bay Communities’ Premiere Properties
- Apr 25, 2013: Alliance Residential’s ICIS Glendale Property Helps Redefine Local Landscape
- Apr 25, 2013: AFP Welcomes Back Michael Severance to its Northeast Management Team
- Apr 16, 2013: AFP Welcomes Peter Gubb to its Northeast Management Team
- Jan 15, 2013: Mega multifamily Shores project set to open Q1. AFP President-CEO Bryan Green featured in Media Q&A
- Nov 27, 2012: AFP participates in its 3rd collaborative design and refitting of prized mid-city property
- Oct 2, 2012: Mesa Partners unveils eco-savvy & LEED Certified student focused housing with The LOOP
- Sep 10, 2012: AFP assists the Boston Harbor Hotel with a fitness refresh at the award winning Spa at Rowes Wharf
- Aug 1, 2012: Hotel Nikko Completes Refresh of All Fitness Facility Equipment
- Jul 20, 2012: Hilton Los Cabos upgrades its award winning Spa & Fitness amenity
- Jun 23, 2012: AFP Educational Series – Spotlight on Kinesis
- Apr 2, 2012: Marquis Coeur d’Alene Resort Undergoes Substantial Renovation to the Delight of Guests
- Mar 8, 2012: Technogym® and Advantage Fitness Products® Announce Strategic Partnership
- Feb 22, 2012: AFP Expands its Presence in New England with Fitness Industry Veteran Mike Benoit
- Jan 26, 2012: California State University, Northridge announces the opening of its new Student Recreation Center